Cross Street Partners (CSP) saw Hoen as an opportunity to transform this historic building into a mixed-use community asset and uplift an entire neighborhood adjacent to one of the largest development projects in Baltimore City.
After its $37MM renovation, Cross Street Partners stepped into the role of property manager to handle the daily operations and tenant relations including placemaking, featuring onsite events.
Hoen is now home to the following tenants
– Strong City Baltimore, a 50-year-old grassroots nonprofit that operates an adult learning center;
– City Life Community Builders, a construction workforce program designed to assist unemployed residents of East Baltimore build their career;
-ABC of Greater Baltimore, a trade association representing the construction industry and the Construction Education Academy;
– Outlook Enterprises, a digital media company and animation studio that produces content featured on Netflix;
– Morgan State University, Procurement
– Building Envelope Consultants and Scientists, LLC
– Cross Street Partners