Cross Street Partners, as general contractor, took care to preserve the building’s historic fabric and story and to meet the Secretary of the Interior’s standards, while incorporating modern building systems and amenities.
Featured in their space are:
– Large open workspace
– Exposed brick wall
– Refurbished original factory wood floors
– exposed ceiling
– ADA single occupancy restroom
– Installed VAV terminal units
– Spiral duct work
– Power and lighting are on occupancy sensors
– Installed sprinkler system
The build out was completed on time and on budget.