This $19 million project converted a 66,000-sf vacant building into a thriving center for arts and innovation. Once the building was completed, Cross Street Partners stepped into the role of property manager to handle the daily operations and handle tenant relations.
The Centre is now home to:
– Baltimore Jewelry Center – a community arts education space passionate about teaching jewelry making and metal skills.
– Central Baltimore Partnership – a collaborative work space for nonprofits that serve Baltimore neighborhoods.
– Code in the Schools – a Baltimore City based non-profit whose mission is to expand access to computer science education to under-served and under-represented youth.
– Impact Hub – a community of people working to improve the city, connected through co-working and inspired programming.
– JHU-MICA Film Centre – home to the MFA in film making and BFA in film and video programs.
– Neighborhood Housing Services – a local network of resources to help homeowners achieve and maintain ownership in Baltimore neighborhoods.
– Jubilee Baltimore – a nonprofit that develops affordable and market-rate housing / historic renovation and community planning.
– Telesis Brooklyn, LLC – plans, finances and creates urban communities that are livable, beautiful, civil, and safe.